Myanmar Engineering Council
To regulate and upgrade the dignity, ethics and quality of Myanmar Engineers, Technicians and Technologists who are practising engineering works.
To hold paramount the safety, health and welfare of the public.
- to uphold and upgrade the dignity, ethics and quality of the Myanmar citizen engineers, graduate technicians and technicians who are practicing engineering works;
- to explore using engineering technology and information technology combined the good methods, research and development activities by which the natural resources and human resources of the State may be beneficially applied with least impact on the environment;
- to carry out guidance and supervision, and to take necessary actions for fulfillment of the requirements of stipulated technical standard, proper method, free from danger, keeping ethics and being dutiful in the fields of engineering and technology education, research and services;
- to service engineering and technology related functions and duties beneficial for the State assigned by the relevant Ministry and relevant organizations
- to enhance the systematic registration by using best practices and standards regionally and internationally;
- to build the mutually reliable relationship with stakeholders and interested parties through providing their needs and expectations complied with law, rules and regulations;
- to drive continual improvement of quality assurance on engineering education and create the opportunities of engineering professional development programs for the benefit of the State